Monday, May 11, 2009

I planted some Clematis in front of my porch, it is absolutely growing beautifully, but how can I train it to

grow up onto the porch? Should I tie it with some twine or utility wire, until it attaches itself to start climbing? I hate to see all of the beautiful flowers lost in a mound on the ground, any suggestions? I would really appreciate some advice. Thanks!

I planted some Clematis in front of my porch, it is absolutely growing beautifully, but how can I train it to
Find the tip of the vine and tie some jute string onto it (in a knot). Then tie to you banister or spindle...May need a long piece of string. I do this every year and is very pretty.
Reply:Use green twine so it blends in with the foliage and doesn't look unsightly, they will then begin to attache themselves to the trellis.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment